- Any person who visit OMT Fashion & Clothing website
- Visitors to the exhibition(s) of OMT Fashion & Clothing;
- Recipients of newsletters and emails sent by OMT Fashion & Clothing to visitors of our exhibitions and/or website;
- All other persons who contact OMT Fashion & Clothing or of whom OMT Fashion & Clothing processes personal data.
Potential personal data we collect and process
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our website, www.omtclothing.co.za. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our website, subscribing to Our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter Our website, seek information on Our website, and when you report a problem with Our website.
- If you contact Us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our website, including but not limited to data inputted with regards to clothing, as well as data which can be used to personally identify you.
- Details of your visits to Our website including, but not limited to, website analysis, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We do not collect your Personal Information (PI) when using cookies about when and how you use our websites, apps or when you click on an advert of ours that is contained on another website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you use it. Cookies hold information such as the identity of the computer or device you used to access our Channels, your server address, domain name, the time and date that you visited our Channels, pages, product and documentation that you accessed or viewed and which internet browser you used.
We do this so that we can:
- Provide you with more personalised service, communication and products by better understanding your browsing and purchasing behaviour;
- Track, count and analyse website visits and usage data;
- Understand product preferences and popularity; and
- Improve our websites and your online shopping experience.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. However, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary. You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To ensure that content from Our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device(s).
- To provide you with information, products or services which We feel may interest you.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service.
- To notify you about changes to Our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. Such third parties may also use your data for academic and/or statistical research purposes and may contact you with regard to this.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
Will your information be shared with anyone
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third-Party Advertisers. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
How do we keep your information safe
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controls for do-not-track features
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Contact us about this policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us to email@example.com or by post to PO Box 930, Bronkhorstspruit, 1020.